Note: this may not works on Mac OS.
Download and add a Chrome theme in Chrome 75+
1. Click Apply theme button to download a theme file.
2. At the top right, click and then More Tools -> Extensions.
3. At the top right, enable Developer mode.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded theme into Extensions page.
5. Click Add theme button.
6. Contact us if you have any issue.
Remove a Chrome theme
1. At the top right, click and then Settings.
2. Under "Appearance," click Reset to default. You'll see the classic Google Chrome theme again.